AIRAC update problem - Embraer ERJ Family by X-Crafts v 1.3.10 – X-Plane 11.53r1

Greetings,

I have a problem with the AIRAC cycle update with the product “Embraer ERJ Family by X-Crafts”, which contains 5 aircraft (E135/140/145/145XR/Legacy 650). Indeed, despite the use of your product “Navigraph FMS Data Manager”, on these aircraft the AIRACs are not updated. I only have the original AIRACs, namely version 1707. I searched if your application has an addon for this product, I found an addon for Embraer “E170/175/190/195”, but none of these aircraft are in the “Embraer ERJ Family by X-Crafts” product. Also, is there a particular procedure to update the AIRAC cycles on these 5 X-Crafts aircraft? Thank you for your feedback.

Best regards

Hi…,

In latest FMS Data Manager, try the entry
“X-Plane GNS430, FF757/767/777, X-Crafts Embraer E-175, Aerobask SkyView, JRollon Planes CRJ200, JARDesign A320/A330, ToLiss A319 (XP10), STMA Aircraft, Magknight 787AE”

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,

I’ve already done this; unfortunately without effect.

However, I have some good news, which I hope will be useful to others.

As, I am a computer scientist with 20 years of experience, I have the reflex to make backups of the products I buy, to be able to restore them in case of problem.

On the other hand, I have been observing this malfunction since the last update of the “Embraer ERJ Family by X-Crafts” product. I could see that the updates fix the known bugs, but sometimes introduce new ones. So I deleted this product from my “X-Plane 11\Aircraft” directory, then restored my original backup. Since then everything works fine, both creating flight plans and using the aircraft in this product. As I prefer to have an old working version to an unusable update, I will leave it at that. Nevertheless, I want to thank you for your reactivity.

Have a nice day

Philippe