AIRAC 2013 Missing Rwy 25 at EDDS

Hello, after loading AIRAC 2013 into the Project Magenta CDU Rwy 25 is missing and it isn´t possible to save the SID and the route. AIRAC 2006 is working perfect.
Kind regards
Peter

Maybe the SID has changed since AIRAC 2006?

More info needed:

• What Sim?
  • OS?
  • Which SID?
  • What was the route after the SID?
  • Version of Project Magenta CDU?
  • ect. ect?

Do you just have a problem with theProject Magenta CDU?
What happens if you use a default aircraft?
stephen.

Hi Peter,
Stephen is right … we need a little bit more specifications. I have tested the PM Boeing and here EDDS runway 25 is no problem to select and/or to see all SIDs.

So, what do you a/c do you use? And in which version?

Thank you,
Richard

Hi Richard, hi stephen,

thanks for your very quick response. Here are my specifications:
Prepar3d v5.1 Hotfix 1
Windows 10
ETASA4B T163 SPESA ILS25L

I never had a Problem with your AIRACs as well with PM CDU. I tried the newest PM CDU Version and later Versions, always the same problem with AIRAC 2013.
Kind regards
Peter

Hi Peter,
Boeing or Airbus CDU?

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard,
Boeing CDU
Regards
Peter

Thanks Peter, I´m in contact with Enrico Schiratti now … he can´t also not reproduce it. EDDS runway 25 is also available in his Boeing CDU. I have now forward him your specs, please be patience - we try to find the cause of your issue.

Thank you,
Richard

Hi, I think a have to discribe the problem more accurate. On the CDU screen Rwy 25 is displayed as well as all SIDs. But when I select the Rwy 25, the Rwy will not be displayed on the ND screen and when I am activating the Route, the Route disappears on the ND screen.
Shame on me that I didn´t tell this yesterday to you, sorry for that.
Kind Regards
Peter

Thanks Peter - I have spoken with Enrico Schiratti about this and he can´t reproduce it … He told me, that you should contact the PM support directly please. Enrico is pretty sure, that there is some issue on your system but not with the navdata, he had check now …

So, please contact the PM support directly - we can´t do more in this situation, sorry.
Richard

Hi Richard, thanks for the very quick response and your engagement.

Wish you a merry christmas and stay healthy!
Peter

Hi Richard,
me again, in the meanwhile I have learned that your Rwy-File dated from May 2020 solves this problem. If there is a new cycle I update every file ecxecpt of this Rwy-File and the Rwy 25 at EDDS is displayed perfectly. Every newer AIRAC Rwy-File makes the same problem at EDDS: the Rwy 25 isn`t displayed on the ND.
Kind regards
Peter