Air Canada ofp

When planning ETOPS flights with Air Canadas OFP layout it doesn’t give single engine cruise speeds in the OFP thus meaning i cant input my range rings in the 737 in the Southwest OFP variant it provides single engine cruise speeds for depressurization with 1 and 2 engines as well as pressurized with 1 engine with drift down altitudes. are the single engine cruise speeds editable somewhere, ive read some operators use 394 for one engine out thus meaning the 60 minutes etops threshold would be 394 nm, could I just use that as my one engine out cruise speed but keep the rest of simbriefs etops plan such as etp with it still being a valid etops flight? Is their any chance you could add the option to specify a single engine cruise speed, and add the etops event altitudes, and speeds for the air canada ofp?

Because those speeds and distances are in the Air Canada FCOM, so they don’t need to be on the OFP. My airline’s OFP doesn’t have the range size on our OFP either, because it is in the Supplemental Procedures section of the FCOM.