YPAD is missing all charts

Hello

I seem to be missing all charts for YPAD. I’ve tried restarting the charts app, but it did nothing. On my local Discord channel I asked if anyone had any charts in their Navigraph charts app and everyone responded that they had many. I have not run across this issue before in Navigraph. Could you kindly tell me how to get the charts that should be in there? Thank you kindly.

Trespasser

As you can see below, there’s nothing there for YPAD in MY Navigraph Charts.

And then (see below) a friend showed me what is available in his Navigraph Charts

Hi,

Strange. It looks like Charts Cloud, correct? Which browser are you using?

Did you also try any of the other apps, Desktop, Android, iPad?

Regards,

Stephen

So this is strange. I had been using Navigraph Charts via a Firefox bookmark. I just uninstalled it and reinstalled the desktop app. Now if I access Navigraph Charts from the bookmark, I still have no data for YPAD. However, if I access N Charts from the desktop icon, all of the charts and data appear just as they should. It seems odd as to why this would be the case, but there you go.

Regards

Trespasser

It might be an issue with Firefox then, which we’ll look into. When you use the Desktop icon, it isn’t using Firefox.

Please use the Desktop icon for now.

Regards,

Stephen

Wilco

Thanks for your help Stephen and have a pleasant weekend.

Regards

Trespasser

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I’m having the same issue also at YPAD only using MS Edge. Desktop is fine it’s just using charts cloud.

Hi Brian,

Try clearing caches on MS Edge. As a test try Chrome and Firefox.

Use fresh URL https://charts.navigraph.com/ rather than a stored tab.

Cheers
ian

Hi Ian, thanks but clearing the cache hasn’t worked for me. I don’t have chrome or Firefox installed, so I’ll use the desktop version for now.

Not sure why the cache would be a problem though as this was my first time at YPAD.

Thanks anyway
Brian

Hi,

I am currently enroute to YPAD and I am having the same issues.

The mobile app on iPadOS is working fine, but using Charts Cloud does not work.
The issue happens on multiple devices in Google Chrome.

Pinning charts on the mobile device does work. But they do not show up in Browser, even after clearing the cache.

Thanks,
Marek

Hi Marek,

Welcome.

Is it just YPAD or can you access other airports using https://charts.navigraph.com in Chrome.

Can you access YPAD and other airports in https://charts.navigraph.com/ using MS Edge or Firefox?

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,

1. it is just YPAD, everything else works fine.

2. It seems to be working in Edge. So in my case it is YPAD and Google Chrome (multiple devices, Windows and Chrome OS) causing problems.

Thanks,
Marek

Hi Marek,

Airport specific is strange.

We have a major new Charts version in development, which will hopefully not have this issue. In the meantime for YPAD please use Charts desktop or Charts Cloud under other browsers.

Cheers
Ian

Hello,

I have exactly the same issue, no charts for YPAD when using Chrome. It’s also not possible to select an instrument arrival or approach for YPAD.

However it works fine in Edge.

So it’s both airport AND browser specific. I guess there must be something unique about the combination of charts and/or navigation data for Adelaide. Looking at the browser debugging console there are a number of errors when clicking on show charts for YPAD, so something is wrong but might be an easy fix. Happy to provide more details on the error messages to a developer if need be.

James

Hi James,

Welcome.

It is a strange one. I have no problems with any YPAD Charts using https://charts.navigraph.com/ in Chrome.

The development team are flat out on the new Charts. As suggested please use Edge or Charts Desktop.

Cheers
Ian

Using Firefox (latest update). Adelaide is still absent.

I have installed the desktop version and the airfield is accesible but I would prefer that it would work in my browser.

Cheers!

1 Like

As a FYI…

En route from Perth to Dubai. Cloud does not show charts for OMDB. Never had this issue before.
Desktop charts, however, are fine.

I will be using desktop charts until this issue has been resolved.

Cheers.

Disregard my previous post regarding OMDB. It must have been a system glitch.
OMDB is running fine through the cloud today.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.