"Watching" doesn't work

I have the “Release Notes - AIRAC Cycle” topic flagged to notify me when there is a new post, but I never get a notification. (screenshot below)
Screenshot 2023-07-28 065236

Hi! Thank you for the feedback.

Watching the topic like you are doing will only present you with notifications if there are new posts.
When it comes to the topic that you are mentioning (AIRAC cycle release notes), the original post is being updated/edited whenever needed, no new posts are made.

Apologies for the inconvenience, but at this time there is no way to subscribe to post updates.

Kind Regards,
Malte

Thank you for the response!

Maybe I’m going about this the wrong way. Is there any way to know when there is a new revision to the navdata other than just occasionally checking the Navigraph Hub?

Unfortunately not at the moment, sorry about that! We will be rebuilding the hub from scratch in a not-too-distant future, perhaps we can have some sort of notification system included then. But for now, checking in on that post or the Hub is the way to do it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.