VFR Charts

Good Morning,

I was wondering if you are still planing to include VFR charts in Navigraph? I know you talked about it last year, but it has been very quiet recently.

Thanks and all the best,
Marco

13 Likes

This is in development at the moment. We will share more at a later stage.

Regards,

Stephen

9 Likes

I would also like VFR charts (and class C/D airspace altitudes).

2 Likes

When are you going to replace the world map (Vaguely interesting but not that useful) with true VFR charts, and include VFR flights in the flight planning functions? In August when 2020 was released you said it would be soon. 2020 is great for VFR flights and it would be nice to have the chart support for them.

Hi Team,

To assist in our VFR Charts development we would appreciate your feedback :

Take the Navigraph VFR Survey

Thank you for participating.

Cheers
Ian

1 Like

I understand you’ve got some really cool stuff coming that I’m looking forward to, just wanted to note that I’m also hoping to see VFR charts

I would also like to see VFR charts along with weather integrated into the program. Both of which I understand will be coming in the future. I wonder of there is some kind of roadmap that could be posted to show what is to come?

1 Like

Any information on a possible period of release?

2 Likes

At this time we are not able to disclose any timeline or roadmap. We have a full team working on the next Charts version which will have extensive VFR features and charts.

Regards,

Stephen

18 Likes

Ok thank you for the reply

Looking forward to it :+1:t2:

1 Like

I, too, am looking forward to VFR charts within Navigraph so I don’t have to use iFlightPlanner and FltPlan Go to accurately fly VFR on VATSIM.

5 Likes

One more vote for VFR - would be an amazing addition for FS2020 and would guarantee my subscription for a very long time!

4 Likes

An option to see a Google Map (or similar) satellite image as your map would be great too. I like the current world map but it doesn’t have much detail. Thanks!

-Joe

2 Likes

what current map? it’s been just gray for months. I’m still hoping it’s replaced with VFR charts.

Then please install the latest version. We had an issue with the auto-updater last year, you might be stuck on an older version. Download from Navigraph

Regards,

Stephen

1 Like

One more vote for this as well; I’d like to see VFR charts as well; not just terminal charts worldwide but also VNC charts for enroute VFR operations.

3 Likes

In the works!

Stephen

4 Likes

Hopefully soon. It’s been a requested feature for a long time and almost a year ago we were told soon. I use FMS NavData because of Simbrief and Aerosoft CRJ Navdata integration and wish to stop using ForeFlight as I want VFR Charts as ForeFlight uses its own Nav Data. Would love to switch to NaviGraph charts and have one central Nav Database with all the charts I need.

5 Likes

Another vote to VFR charts here.

4 Likes