Using navigraph with carenado premier 390 1a

Hello, I’d like to know if there is any compatibility to use or workaround with Carenado premier 390 1a in my sim, I have p3dv4. I read the post regarding GTN and incompatibility with navigraph AIRAC cycle and understand the problem with navigraph and Garmin.I thought downloading and installing reality XP GTN 750 might have been a solution but apparently not. Any thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Fernando

Hi Fernando,
first of all welcome at Navigraph.

Unfortunately, there is no workaround what we can offer. We may not offer data in the original Garmin format. Sorry.

Cheers,
Richard

Thanking you for the very prompt reply. Is there any small private jet you may know that is worth having in p3dv4 that doesn’t have this compatibility issue and that I can use simbrief flight plans??

Thanks again

Fernando

Let me check Fernando - as a first answer, I guess no - at least not in P3D and what I know in the moment.

Cheers,
Richard

Richard; i cant thank you enough. I’ll be waiting for your definite reply but once again thanks for saving me from making the investment.

Regards

Fernando

Looking around internet I stumbled upon Aviasoft EFB. Is this a viable option to flying these small private jets with a simbrief flight plan??.

Thanks

Fernando

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.