Recently removed Steam version of xplane and reinstalled it on C drive. I have switched on account in Avitab. Charts in Avtitab work fine, When in Navigraph I get no flight found??
You have posted in FMS Data General category. In which Navigraph app do you get the “no flight found” ?
Maybe post a screenshot of error message using Posting Guide - Uploading Screenshots
Thanks Its when I use the Navigraph chart. Flight plan shows up as always but when I click on the arrow key which would always show my flight on the map, I now get Could not connect to simulator
- See FAQ - Simlink Install and Systray
- In Navigraph Simlink Plugin Settings, for your FS entry press Uninstall Simlink.
- Use Windows to uninstall Simlink.
- If they exist delete folders c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink and c:\Program Files\Navigraph\Simlink
- Download and install latest Simlink .
- In Plugin Settings make sure path to your FS is correct
Please let us know how you get on