Simbrief include SID/STAR in export OFP to ifly/prosim/ etc

IFly stored flight plans can contain the sid / stars. Downloading/exporting from Simbrief does not include these. I know it is typical that the sid/star are rwy specific and therefore not part of the stored flightplan, however the SimBrief plan is created based on a given runway, and is included in the OFP and is sent to vatsim as part of filed plan. Would be nice to have the OPTION to “include sid/stars”

I too, whole heartedly support this wishlist item, especially since a recent update to the XP12 ‘zibo’ project would greatly benefit from receiving ‘fpl data’ with rwy, sid, star, app data.

It seems it is do-able, and is acceptable to X-Plane 12, as Navigraph Charts already exports this ‘fpl data’ with ‘rwy, sid, star, app data’ included in its X-Plane 11/12 File Type: fms export option.

Example: File Name EGPEEIDW.fms

Example of same routed Flight Plan currently generated in Simbrief ‘Generate Flight’ page with rwy, sid, star info, and exported to X-Plane 11/12: File Name EGPEEIDW01.fms

EDPEEIDW01 fms

I appreciate the Simbrief ‘Generate Flight’ page software may need additional modification, if it is to truely replicate the Navigraph Charts export file, as Simbrief doesn’t avail to us, currently, an option to select an ‘app’ at present.

I hope this wishlist request will be favourably looked at in the near future.

Thank you for all the remarkable work, and effort, the Navigraph Devs have put into ‘Navigraph Charts’ and ‘Simbrief’ in recent times
Regards
McTrying ( one of your Beta Testers for Navigraph Charts and Simbrief )

1 Like