Simbrief Flight Plan Generation

In the last 24 hours, I have been running into problems with Simbrief when creating a new flight. Every time I generate a flight after populating the key data, the resulting flight plan shows shows the airline as a combination of the airline code and the flight number (e.g. UPS555 as opposed to just UPS) or if I do not populate the flight number, the airline code plus 0000. This error stalls the process of exporting the flight plan to my aircraft. For example, in the EFB in the new A300 from IniBuilds, I get the error message “Aircraft Flightplan ICAO incorrest.”

Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot of where the incorrect airline value is appearing? Is it in SimBrief somewhere, or only in the iniBuilds EFB?

If it’s the latter, this sounds like an issue with the iniBuilds importer. Your initial flight plan had the airline and flight number set correctly:

You might want to contact iniBuilds support if they aren’t importing these values correctly.

Best regards,

Do not think that the problem is attributable to IniBuilds. See the attached screenshot (note that the “Airline” box says “UPS555,” even though before I generated the flight I entered only “UPS.”

This what the screen looks like before I generate the flight

Screenshot 2024-01-08 094920.png

I just tried to generate the same flight plan for the PMDG 737-800. Identical problem.

Someone on the MSFS forum pointed out that the flight plan looks as it should. So perhaps it is Inibuilds. My latest flight worked, so perhaps they fixed the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.