ORBX KBUR SIDS missing

Hi

There are no SIDS at KBUR I’m using ORBX

Thanks
Robbie

Hi Robbie,

With default scenery and Navigraph AIRAC 2207, I have SIDs at KBUR in World Map and default A320neo:

You might try removing the KBUR addon scenery to confirm this is the issue.

Cheers
Ian

Hi

Definitely is the KBUR v 2 scenery. I uninstalled it and

Do I report it to orbx?

Robbie

Hi Robbie,
before you report it to Orbx, please can you upload your content.xml file here to cross-check, if your ordering is correct. I can´t test it because I don´t have the scenery, but I can´t really believe that this is a scenery issue.

So, please upload your content.xml file here … you find the location of the file here.

Thank you,
Richard

Couldn’t it be the usual issue with MSFS not making any procedures available because of a mismatch between the runways as defined in the navdata vs. the runways as defined in the scenery pack?

Regards,

Tim

No, he wrote that he use a third party scenery for KBUR and I assume, that the 3rd party sceneries are better and more accurate than the stock scenery - so you should see all terminal procedures.

It´s the same as an example with the new VHHH runway, which is not included in the stock data and therefore no terminal procedures. But when you use the WF 3rd party scenery which has the new runway included, you see all terminal procedures immediately.

I´m pretty sure, that this is a content-file issue …

Cheers,
Richard

This could be the exception to that rule.

That being said, obviously taking a look at the content.xml cannot hurt, sorry for hijacking the thread a little.

Regards,

Tim

No probs Tim … was a valid idea … :wink:

Cheers,
Richard

Hi
Here you go
Content.xml (11.5 KB)
Thanks
Robbie

Thanks Robbie … Yes, your content file is a mess and I’m pretty sure that this is the issue.

Please follow exactly these steps (with the Orbx scenery installed):

After that, try it again and upload your content-file here again.

Thank you
Richard

Hi Robbie,
I have downloaded now the KBUR v2 from Orbx and have tried it - all terminal procedures are visible, so my assumption, that your content-file is a mess, is correct … when you do the steps above, you should be able to select all procedures as expected. This is not an issue from Orbx or the scenery, it´s on your end …

Here the a few examples (sim 1.26.5.0, AIRAC 2207 and Orbx KBURv2 installed):

Hope that helps,
Richard

Hi

That fixed the issue.
Thanks for your help!
Robbie

You´re welcome Robbie … Happy flying … :wink:

Cheers
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.