Not in Database but visible waypoint visible on WorldMap and Simbrief Validation OK

Waypoint 6213N is in worldmap there but when i click in A20NX in the simbrief intergration load, it comes an error, not in database…

Also manuell loading not working.

Thanks for a hint.

Have you tried to enter this waypoint manuall in the FMC? Also, have you tried to enter this waypoint without the mod in the default A320?

Can you enter this waypoint?

Cheers
Richard

PS: I also assume, that you have AIRAC 2014 revision 2 installed via the client beta 19 - right?

I’ve AIRAC 2014 revision 2 installed via beta 19 client.

Without A20NX with the defaul A320 same Issue. It say NOT IN DATABASE. :frowning:

Hi,
I have checked if I see the waypoint 6213N but I can´t find it in the worldmap - so, it´s clear, why you can´t add it in the FMC.

Using AIRAC 2014 revision 2:

Cheers,
Richard

OK, ich stelle die Frage um, im Simbrief mit NAV Data AIRAC 2014 sagt er mir folgendes:
SIRO7N DJL BRY UM733 KOPOR UY376 VESAN TLA UN601 STN N610 RATSU 6213N01500W ALDAN ASRUN ASRU2K

Wenn ich dies in den MSFS2020 lade, dann lädt er 6213N01500W nicht. Ich finde zwar H6213, aber dieser ist an einem anderem Ort. Wie kann ich exact 6213N01500W laden?

Es müssten doch alle Wegpunkte welche in Simbrief sind auch im MSFS2020 sein, ist ja die selbe Quelle von euch.

Hallo,
ich antworte jetzt auch mal auf deutsch und werds dann kurz übersetzen:
Richtig, SimBrief verwendet unsere Daten, dh es ist tatsächlich davon auszugehen, dass ein Flugplan der mit SimBrief erstellt wurde 1:1 im MSFS ladbar ist, aber den Wegpunkt 6123N01500W gibts bei uns garnicht - weder in dem Datenset, das wir SimBrief zur Verfügung stellen, noch eben im MSFS Datenset.

Somit muß ich die Frage leider zurückwerfen und dich bitte mal bei SimBrief nachzufragen, weil ich einmal vermute, das dieser Wegpunkt irgendein “selbstkreierter” Wegpunkt aus SimBrief heraus ist, den wir dann klarerweise so nicht verarbeiten können, weil eben nicht offiziell verfügbar. Sorry.

Liebe Grüße
Richard

— translation:
The OP has following issue. In the generated flightplan from SimBrief, there is a waypoint called: 6213N01500W and now, the OP can´t import the SimBrief flightplan into MSFS nor he can´t enter this waypoint in MSFS.

The reason looks like, that this waypoint is a “self-creating” waypoint from SimBrief because this waypoint doesn´t exist in the SimBrief dataset (which we offer SimBrief monthly), nor in any other addon/sim datasets and therefore the import failed because the waypoint isn´t included in the MSFS. Also, the waypoint ident doesn´t corresponding to the ARINC standard - because the length is too long therefore I assume, that this is really a waypoint, which SimBrief creates and which is not a standard-waypoint from our ARINC source.

To get a valid answer, the OP should contact the SimBrief devs because we don´t have this waypoint in our source, so it´s not from us.

Thanks for your Feedback, so i will ask simbrief. I was a little confused because the 6123N01500W passed the AIRAC 2014 validation: Your route is valid for AIRAC 2014!
So i was thinking this is a navigraph waypoint, because it passed the validation…

Understood - I don´t know how the validation process in SimBrief works exactly, but I´m with you, looks a little bit strange. But again, this waypoint is simple not existing in the source of our data provider, no is the waypoint-ident length valid - so I assume, that this waypoint is really some “created” one by SimBrief :wink:

Servus,
Richard

I don’t know how 6123N got changed into 6123N01500W in this discussion, but to me it also looks like something SimBrief added on it own. It seems to be the intersection of 62 degrees N and 13 degrees W in the chart. If you import the SimBrief plan into your Navigraph charts you will see it plotted properly there, but I also agree that it is not unexpected that the FMC can’t find it and SimBrief should be contacted to check why they create such waypoints?

A post was split to a new topic: No waypoints, navaids, … found any more