Navigraph Logs out if using SimToolKitPro

The issue I was having with MSFS/Flybywire may be a Navigraph issue unrelated to the connectivity issue. Here are my notes to the flybywire discord
I am unable to enter a full flight plan. I’ve flown the flybywire probably 10 times at least, and not had this problem. Three times I entered manually, and twice attempted direct simbrief. LDZA/LPPT with route of KOTO1V KOTOR DCT RJK DCT NAKIT DCT LABIN DCT LURUT DCT GOLAS DCT ENOBA DCT BORDI Z185 BADBA UZ185 KOLON UM984 BISBA UN975 BGR UT410 ARBEK DCT OSLAP UN975 CCS DCT EXONA EXON8A generated by simbrief. Twice I entered the flight plan up to ENOBA and then it froze. The third manual attempt I entered and inserted each waypoint and it died at ENOBA. When I said “died” the SIM freezes. I have to end program using task manager. When I try to import Simbrief I get “not in database”, “Not allowed”, “uplink in progress”. Using Simbrief only flight plan nothing from MSFS. This is the first time using the uplink feature, but I always manually enter flight plan - many 3 or 4 hours with lots of waypoints. - Wait - it finally came back after ENOBA entered after about 5 minutes. Let me chug along… Sorry - I’m usually patient, but 5 minutes with a complete Sim freeze is strange. Ok… update: got the flight plan entered. Just took FOREVER to add ENOBA.*

It is similar to

Jeff