Navigraph Charts not working in Windows 10

Hi For some weeks now I have been unable to use Navigraph charts on my Windows PC. As soon as I try to open Navigraph charts in Windows I get an immediate box with windows error. I have updated to the latest version with the same result. Any help appreciated.

Hi…,

Welcome.

Please post screenshot showing error message using Guide to posting Screenshot

Cheers
Ian

Navigraph error

This is with the latest update. Has worked in the past. Windows 10 PC.

I have the latest Net Framework installed. My graphic drivers are upto date. I have tried running as Administrator. All without effect. I have rebooted the PC. Again no joy. My security is not blocking the software. Nor my Antivirus. I have tried compatibility mode. Again no joy.

Hi…,

Please try FAQ - FMS Error "api-ms-win-ctr-runtime-l1-1-0.dll" or "(0xc000007b)"

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian

All updates applied restarted. All 2015 distributable removed. Restarted
Distributable installed and restarted. Exactly the same error.

Make sure to install both 64 and 32 bit distributables.

Cheers
Ian

Done still same error message. If I run as administrator I get the usual do you want this program to make changes to your PC which I answer yes. But the program does not start. Simlink and FMS updater working correctly

We may need to wait till certain staff return from leave.

In the meantime please use Charts Cloud. It has the same functionality .

Cheers
Ian

Thanks for your help Ian.

Hi Ian

Any update on this issue.

regards

Kevin

I have the same problem. Following the instructions won’t help.

Exactly the same here. Non-Admin gives me the error, with Admin just doesn’t show anything at all.

Hi Kevin and …

If you look on the net you will find this is a known Windows issue on your machine, which causes some apps not to run.

There are suggestions as I have mentioned above and others e.g. https://www.easeus.com/backup-recovery/this-application-was-unable-to-start-correctly.html.

Until you or we find a better suggestion, I suggest you use Charts Cloud

Cheers
Ian

1 Like

Hi Ian

Its the only app that I have a problem with. So I suspect the app is the issue rather than my 64 bit Windows install. I will use cloud as suggested.

regards

Kevin

1 Like

Do you guys have any more information? I am still having the problem. WIll reinstall to see if it works.

This is a rare problem on a very few customers Windows setups. As you see above it is not a Navigraph specific issue. If you have tried all the suggestions I have given above, then best to use Charts Cloud.

Cheers
Ian

1 Like

Hi Ian

My setup is a Windows10 adv. On a Scan PC. Basically used for Xplane. i9-9900 32 mb ram rtx 2080ti, so nothing out of the ordinary. Charts worked until the last charts update. Will use Charts on my Ipad, Mac or Cloud as suggested.

Clearly not all that rare.

Hello Ian

Thank you. I did everything and I still have the problem, and I don’t have it with anything else. Anyway, how do I open charts, such as Approach, Departure, and Taxi charts on Charts Cloud? If this can’t be done in Charts Cloud, can it be done in the mobile app?

Thanks

1 Like