MSFS In-Game Panel Plays FAA Charts Loop and never loads

This morning following the FAA Charts Announcement my In-Game Panel just displays a looping animation showing the new FAA Sectionals Feature and never loads into charts. You can click anything to move on or get past it. I have attached a video. I have uninstalled the in-game panel and re-installed via the Navigraph HUB and get the same behavior. I also have tried it using both Flow toolbar and the default toolbar as seen in the video I have attached.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ag_jgNx1a4E0hP3IPGoP7NQ3dThbRFI?e=Awyxfb

Thanks for posting this!

It looks like you have ended up in a sticky situation as a result of using really high scaling in the app, resulting in the “Close” button being hidden. This is what it looks like with a bit more screen real estate:

Unfortunately, the simulator will steal your input keystrokes - otherwise you could just highlight the button using your keyboard and pressed it that way…

Instead, try to make the window tall enough to see the “close” button somehow!

Kind Regards,
Malte

I usually fly in VR so that’s likely the scaling issue. I was just trying it out in pancake mode with the flow toolbar I just downloaded. I bet when I go into VR I will be able to adjust the height and make it work. Thanks.

1 Like

Yeah, sounds like it will be an easy fix in VR then! You’re welcome, let me know how it works out!

Yep all fixed after going into VR

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Map colors

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.