Moving Maps MFS 2020

Good morning all,

I am having issues with moving maps with MFS 2020. At first when downloaded it was working fine for about 2 weeks and then an update came up and as soon as I updated the app, the moving map didn’t work anymore. I had the account on my computer and mobile device and both stopped working always showing the ’ Cannot detect Sim ’ . I tried to reinstall the and install the application 3 times and still nothing happened.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello Juan! Welcome to our new forum.

Sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with our software. To be able to assist you in finding a solution to this problem, I’d like to ask you to provide the log files from the Simlink application which is used to connect to the simulator.

You can find these logs by following the steps below:

1. Press ⊞ Win+R
  2. Enter %appdata%/Navigraph/Simlink/logs
  3. Press enter

Please attach the latest log to your next reply, and I’ll investigate the issue!

simlink_2021-01-21.dlog (595 Bytes) simlink_2021-01-20.dlog (505.4 KB)

I can’t add more as he is saying files are bigger than the permitted amount.

simlink_2021-01-14.dlog (1.7 KB) simlink_2021-01-19.dlog (2.8 MB)

simlink_2021-01-13.dlog (1.6 MB) simlink_2021-01-12.dlog (595 Bytes)

At what date did the issues start to occur? Some of the last logs contain information about successful sessions.

Please try to reinstall the latest version of Simlink to single out potential problems due to the installation process. You can do this by following the steps below:

1. Uninstall Simlink using Windows’ “Add or remove programs” utility.
  2. Delete Simlink installation folders (Located at C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink and C:\Program Files\Navigraph\Simlink respectively).
  3. Download and install latest version of Simlink .

Please let me know if you still have issues, and also include the date at which the issue appeared.

Regards,
Malte

Thanks alot for your fast help.

Working once again.

Thanks a lot again.

1 Like

You are most welcome! Happy to assist.

Regards,
Malte

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.