Missing export folders

I have an issue when generating a flight on my VA and it exports to simbrief downloader, I keep getting missing folders I cannot export the plans to the aircraft. Imgur: The magic of the Internet I have an API for my virtual airline which has run no problems for ages but now something has changed.

1. Gone to Simbrief website and changed the Detail Navlog to active and click saved and generated a flight.
  2. logged out of the downloader and logged back in and the folders are there.
  3. now if for example I need to redit the plan on the odd occasion the folders disappear again and detailed navlog is disabled again.
  4. I clear my website browsing data.
  5. I save Detailed Navlog again, and generate then have to log out of the downloader and then back to see the folders, so i can now export.

this has happened a few times now and getting frustrating, so just a heads up and how i got it to work

Perhaps the VA’s system is accidentally disabling the detailed navlog somehow?

When you say “click saved” I assume you mean “save defaults” near the detailed navlog toggle (as opposed to “save flight” at the top)?

Also, a detailed navlog won’t be generated if there is no route (e.g. if the route is DCT), and when editing a flight with a direct route (i.e. no route), detailed navlog would get automatically deselected as it’s not applicable.

Regards,

Tim