Lisbon (LPPT) airport

Hi guys, I have taken off twice from Lisbon (LPPT). Once in January and now in February. Runway 17/35 is no longer a runway but a taxiway, with the taxi code Tango. On Vatsim the ATC uses Tango taxiway to taxi me to runway 21. The Navigraph chart is incorrect. Can this chart be updated as I was also being told by the ATC to use Alpha to cross runway 21. The current chart is still Sierra. Thanks.

There is a temporary suspension of RWY 17/35 and depicted in AIP supplement 044/2019 where you can find an amended chart.

Neither the main Portugal AIP or EuroControl have this chart published in main content as yet.

Taxiway designation is listed in AIP Supplement 043/2019

In addition both AIP Supplements are activated by NOTAM

Check the NG charts for construction works :wink:

ValidityFrom 05-DEC-2019 Until Further Notice. This Supplement will be activated by NOTAM

It is now September and I have the same complaint: the Navigraph charts are now outdated for several cycles, still showing the 17/35 runway, where it is now taxiway T. Controllers use the current real world designation. When can we expect the charts updating?

Regards,

Domingos

There is no permanent change published on the AIP and neither do the published charts reflect a change.

The supplement remains notified by NOTAM:

A3380/21 NOTAMN
Q) LPPC/QMRXX/IV/NBO/A /000/999/3846N00908W005
A) LPPT B) 2108241107 C) 2112312359 EST
E) AIP SUP 044/2019 LPPT AD - TEMPORARY CONVERSION OF RWY 17/35 ONTO
TAXIWAY TANGO, IS HEREBY ACTIVATED.

The only chart is attached to that supplement.

1 Like

… additional, here the updated charts for this:

What update do you expect?

Cheers,
Richard

Hello Richard!

Thanks for your reply. I knew about the chart you have sent. What may be confusing is that charts 10-8D and 10-9 still show rwy 17/35 as a rwy… We also have charts for visual approach and VOR approach for rwy35, where these approaches do not exist!

Regards,

Domingos

----- Mensagem de NAVData via Navigraph <navigraph1@discoursemail.com> ---------

Check the Portugal AIP, runway’s 17/35 data are still contained in the AIP and the charts also list the relevant approaches.

Jeppesen reflects what the authority is publishing and taxiway tango is a TEMPORARY CONVERSION OF RWY 17/35 ONTO TAXIWAY TANGO, again published as a supplement and active by NOTAM.

1 Like

Hi again,
@srcooke is absolutely right here - it´s exactly what happens in real. Thanks for your help @srcooke :wink:
Cheers,
Richard

Thanks for your message. You are right: TAP uses the LIDO charts and they also show procedures for the 17/35. But I expect the decision to become a permanent taxiway will be taken in the near future.

Regards,

Domingos

----- Mensagem de srcooke via Navigraph <navigraph1@discoursemail.com> ---------

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.