Lgir rnav (gnss) rwy 27

Greetings to you all,

I’ve just flown into LGIR using the current AIRAC and noted that the approach fixes on the FMC were not as given in the Jeppesen chart. Could you have a look at this and correct if necessary

Regards

TERRY GALE

Hi Terry,
for sure but which sim and which addon?

Cheers,
Richard

Greetings Richard,

Sorry, forgot to include that and long time no converse! Using XP11.55 and flying a FF a320 Ultimate.

Thanks for you continuing efforts for us all.

TG

1 Like

No problem Terry, let me check please … :wink:

PS: by the way - WELCOME back :hugs:

Cheers,
Richard

The approach fixes on the Jeppesen chart are not those shown on the FMC.

TG

Hi again Terry,
possible I still miss some information but I have tried to load the RNAV27 via the GONSO transition into LGIR:

Here are the chart:

… and here, what I have on the legs page in the FMC:

… and here on the ND:

I don´t see any difference between the charts and the approach-legs in the FMC :thinking:

Cheers,
Richard

Thanks for looking that up Richard,

When selecting the arrival data, I got GONUS but then the next point on the FMC was a centre fix at 1500ft on final. IR402, IR401 and IR400 didn’t appear. Very strange, I’ll look at my AIRAC installation and probably do a test flight out of LGIR and back.

Will let you know how that goes.

Regard.

TG

Hi again Terry,
check your AIRAC installation first, possible you use an outdated dataset or from our competitor :wink:

This is the correct data-path, where the files (nav1.db, nav2.db) should be located. Also, you should have a cycle-info.txt and a cycle.json file in this folder. When you open it, you see exactly which version you have installed:

<XP-Root>\Aircraft\FlightFactor A320 ultimate\data

Cheers,
Richard

Greetings Richard and thanks for the reply.

I checked the FF A320\data file and although I found that I had 2109 installed, I programmed a new flight using 2109 out of LGIR and back in, and found that the RNAV points from GONUS were all listed as you showed.

I can’t fathom what I did but I obviously input something wrongly. Sorry about wasting your time.

Regards

TG

No probs Terry - good it’s solved.
Happy flying and don’t hesitate to contact us again, whenever you feel there is something wrong.

In the meantime, happy flying and enjoy your day
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.