Keep restrictions while inserting a FL

Hello,

SimBrief depicts restrictions according to the airspaces you cross, routes you take etc. I find it really cool and it’s realistic.

However, sometimes, I do like to force a certain FL, whether because it calculated FL370 and I’m sure FL390 will be achievable (I’m aware of the Cruise Level Offset feature but it doesn’t happen on all flights) or because I want to force a certain FL on a route that’s flown sometimes at FL320, sometimes at FL280, sometimes at FL360 etc.

But by forcing a FL, as expected, it’ll force this FL on all waypoints, thus removing the restrictions (odd/even FL change or lower FL restrictions on airways).

Would it be possible to keep the restrictions when we force a FL ? I believe it would be realistic and wouldn’t impact those staying at a higher FL since they’ll burn less fuel anyway.

Thanks for your time !

PS:

In case it’s not super clear, here’s a route calculated automatically :

F380 BALTU3B BALTU DCT OKG L984 KULOK Z715 ANELA N869 AMOSA DCT DKB DCT TEDGO/F370 N869 BENOT BENOT1R

And here’s the route forced on FL380 :

F380 BALTU3B BALTU DCT OKG L984 KULOK Z715 ANELA N869 AMOSA DCT DKB DCT TEDGO N869 BENOT BENOT1R

What I’d like is to keep the restriction on TEDGO in this case.