I have issue with istanbul airport in beyond atc

I have a problem at Istanbul Airport in the Beyond ATC program, as the navlog is not downloaded. I asked the support for the application. They said that the problem is in the flight plan from Simbrief.

Hi,
please use this form for your reports and give us more details, thank you:

How can I report an issue? Which minimum data are important?

Also, please upload the flightplan …

Thank you very much,
Richard

SIM MSFS 2020 1.37.19.0
navigraph fms data manager
airac 2406
I have a problem at Istanbul Airport in the Beyond ATC program, as the navlog is not downloaded. I asked the support for the application. They said that the problem is in the flight plan from Simbrief.

Please can you upload the flightplan … Have you tried to load the flightplan in any other aircraft (not to Beyond ATC)? When yes, in which one … when not, please try to load the flightplan in the sim first to see, if the flightplan is correct so far.

Do you use any 3rd party scenery for Istanbul - I assume you mean LTFM - correct?

Cheers,
Richard

FLP
LTFMOEJN.pln (18.9 KB)
I downloaded the flight plan to the simulator and it works well. I also downloaded it to the PMDG 777-300ER and PMDG 737-800 aircraft without any problems and it works. A short while ago I ran the BEYONATC program and left it running. After a period of approximately 25 minutes, when I took permission from SIM ATC, suddenly the program worked.
For the airport I use 3D PARTY FROM SCENERYTR DESIGN

Ok, it’s clear now that it’s not a data issue …

I can’t say if its a Beyond ATC issue but it looks so because when the flightplan loads correctly in the WorldMap or any aircraft, you can be sure, that the flightplan is correct and working.

Also, I have checked your uploaded flightplan and he looks good too. Sorry, I can’t see any data issue here …

Cheers
Richard