How much flights can be saved

Hello,

I am impressed with the functionality of the latest Navigraph Charts app. Good job.

Only one simple question, how much previous flights are saved? I like to keep track of my flight history.

Keep up the good work.

Greetings,

Boudewijn from the Netherlands

Hi…,

Thank you for the kind words.

I am not aware of a limit to the number of flights. I suggest you hold this question over till we release a future update which has more comprehensive flight search/sort/favorites facilities.

Cheers
Ian

Hello Ian,

But you have created this product, isn’t that correct? So why can you not answer this question? This is a relative easy fact that the creator of the program would know. And you are the creator.

So is their no way you can find out the answer to this question? Because it must be known in your company, it can not be any different.

And I would still like to know how much flights Navigraph memorizes, because otherwise I have to find an other way to track my flights.

Please let me know.

Greetings,

Boudewijn

Hi Boudewijn,

There is no limit to the number of your flight plans.

Cheers
Ian

Hello Ian,

Thanks for retrieving this answer. That is quite a good feature then too. unlimited storage.

Greetings,

Boudewijn

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.