Have a setting for default departure time

Could we have a setting that will allow us to select a departure time - a drop-down list maybe? With the options:

Zulu + 10 mins
Zulu + 30 mins
Zulu + 45 mins
Zulu + 60 mins

I like to start the sim to incorporate realistic loading times etc :slight_smile:

I know there is a departure time setting, but I sometimes forget to change that and only get 20 mins for a 45 minute payload load lol

Thanks

1 Like

That could be helpful indeed.

Regards,

Tim

Are there any plans on this yet?
If not due to the amount of work required: For me it would help if the EOBT is not the time when I create the flight in simbrief but maybe 20-30 minutes later. This way I can meet my EOBT without having to think much about it. At the moment, I prepare my flight using simbrief, load the Fenix and am immediately behind schedule.

Another vote from me on this.

I’ve just started using GSX, and the loading process is often taking me beyond the departure time projected by Simbrief. I have speeded GSX up as much as I can and of course, I could always manually add extra time to the departure, but having the ability to set a default delay for when the OFP is generated would be far more friendly.

Cheers

The delay is already 30 minutes (from the time you click “new flight”) though. But in some cases that’s not enough for everyone.

Regards,

Tim