EGHH STARs incorrect after today's AIRAC update

EGHH Bournemouth UK has three STARs: North, East, South.

After today’s AIRAC update, creating a route from either runway using the NORTH star or the SOUTH star does not insert the expected STAR into the route. Instead it inserts and connects to a waypoint called NORTH or SOUTH (depending on the STAR requested). Both these waypoints are located miles away in Belgium!

It happens on mac app and iPad app - either standalone apps or running in browsers.

Grateful for confirmation that this is repeatable by someone else (ie it’s not some quirk of my setup).

Then I would be grateful for a fix!

Thanks

CORRECTION: Three SIDs … not STARs. Apologies

Hi,
what simulator do you use and also what addon do you use?

Thank you
Richard

Hi,
I use X-Plane 12.0.9 on Mac. I create routes on the mac app and display routes when flying on an iPad. Not sure what you mean by addon, unless you mean Simlink which I use.

Problem occurs when just running Navigraph app on mac with or without X-Plane running.

For example create a short hop from EGHH to EGJJ, add a departure runway, then add the SOUTH SID and the waypoint appears in Belgium.

Thanks

You posted in the Navigation Data sub-forum, but it would seem like you’re possibly rather having the issue with Navigraph Charts application instead?

Regards,

Tim

Thanks @Rodeo314

@Eastcliff I have moved this topic into the right category but I can confirm this behavior. The responsible persons in our team will look on it. Thank you very much for the report.

Cheers,
Richard

Richard

Thanks for the confirmation - and I presume it will be fixed in the next AIRAC release.

Thanks and regards

Hello!

We have investigated this issue and it is not related to the AIRAC, but rather to some changes we have made on our servers. We will investigate further and try to find a solution, the result you currently see is not intended.

Thanks for the report!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Many thanks for the update.

Regards

Maurice

Hi,

Please try this again now! We have made an update which should address this issue:

Kind regards,

Stephen

Stephen

Yes, that solved the problem. Many thanks for your team’s quick and supportive response.

Regards

Maurice

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.