EDDT not available in default cycle 2203

But it’s included in e.g. 2303 (I’m guessing it was re-introduced as tailored records a bit later). So people who don’t have an NG subscription cannot currently plan flights with EDDT as destination on simBrief.

Noticed this as I usually “dry-run” my flights via a second account without subscription.

Not sure you want to fix this, but reporting it just in case.

Regards,

Tim

Just bisected by curiosity, EDDT exists until and including cycle 2105, and was re-introduced in cycle 2206, making it absent between cycles 2106 to 2205 inclusive.

Regards,

Tim

Hi Tim,
the reason was, that this airport closed on 05/2021. Therefore, the records were removed from the source.

After the release of the new MSFS, EDDT was also missing (due the fact it was closed) and due some 3rd party sceneries and requests, we have added it back as tailored record starting with 2206. Therefore the gap between 2105 and 2206.

So, yes it’s not included in 2205 … but not only in Simbrief, in all addons from this cycle. So, to “add” the tailored records only in Simbrief doesn’t help because they would miss the airport in their addons and can’t load the flightplans.

Cheers
Richard