Hello! I’m a VATSIM controller and usually, the Simbreif routes give an altitude above our Internal Agreements. If there is a way to put these altitude restrictions into Simbrief, I request:
KLAX-KLAS (RNAV Jet):
0630L-2100L ORCKA# MISEN RNDRZ# (at or below FL290)
KLAX-KLAS (RNAV Jet):
2100L-0630 (next morning OSHNN# MISEN RNDRZ# (at or below FL290)
KLAS-KLAX (RNAV Jet)
RADYR# BLAQQ SHTNR ANJLL# (at or below FL280)
KSAN-KLAX (RNAV Jet)
CWARD# SLI (At 10,000’)
KLAX-KSAN (Jet)
LAXX# MZB (At 13,000’)
Hi, thanks, I have added the altitude restrictions.
Time-dependent routes are not currently possible, so it will probably still suggest the ORCKA departure even at night. But the altitude should be capped now at least.
Best regards,
Hello again! SimBrief auto generated this route from SAN-LAX CWARD2 SLI OLAAA2
This was exactly my request in User Generated Routes & Preferred Routes it’s so frustrating when they select the auto generated routes and have a preferred route predefined.
Usually, the routing is fine it’s just altitude caps. Otherwise its mostly fine