CTD bug in latest version of VR panel

Hi, I want to make a bug report. Hi, I’m new here, but I’ve a navigraph user for a long time. Last night I updated to the latest version of navigraph charts and also the VR in-game panel. Now whenever I click “View SimBrief OFP” (or something similar) in the in-game VR panel, I get a system crash with message “Your graphics device has encountered a problem…”. This is in MSFS 2020, latest NVidia driver, Pimax Crustal headset. Never had this problem in previous versions.

Same issue on my side. Every time I click the OFP in the in game panel, the sim crashes with a graphics device error message. After the first crash I updated to the newest nvidia drivers and still have the same issue.

I am new to this forum, so I have a question: why is this marked as “solved” (Solution checkmark is ticked)? What is the claimed solution? If I understand the post above this one, updating to the latest driver did NOT solve the problem.

Hello! Thanks for the feedback!

Please see this existing topic:

If you are not using DX12, please let us know over in that topic! So far, everyone with this issue has been using DX12.

It was not marked as solved, not sure where you see that but I can’t see it on my computer :sweat_smile:

Kind Regards,
Malte