Charts are not loading when using Clouds

After problems with installing Charts on my computer used the Cloud version for month. Untill now, now I get a blank screen with my flightplan showing but no Navigraph charts.
Any body who knows what is going on? Thanks for any response.

Syberen

Hello Syberen! Welcome to the forum.

I confirm the issue. The Charts cloud application has undergone maintenance today, perhaps that is the root of the issue. We are investigating, but in the meantime, you can just refresh the page to get it loaded again!

Regards,
Malte

Hi Malte
Thanks very much for your reply. Will be patient. :smile:

Syberen

I can confirm the blank screen for all three enroute views, high, low and world map. Refreshing does not fix it. The desktop app works fine. Please fix the cloud app

Thank you for confirming the issue! We have a fix and are currently waiting for the changes to take effect. In the meantime, just refresh the browser page and it’ll work!

Thank you for your patience!

Regards,
Malte

1 Like

Refreshing the page doesn’t work, but the desktop program still works, so no big deal if a fix is being done. I’m using Firefox

Good to know! Thank you for the details.

Regards,
Malte

1 Like

We have confirmed that the fix is effective. Right now we are waiting for the changes to roll out. The issue should be gone within an hour.

Regards,
Malte

1 Like

I can confirm it’s fixed, thank you very much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.