Cannot Update my Latest Airac cycle 2409

Hi, I have changed my hub to a faster connection using a SIM based router, but now i cant update my Navigraph Hub for MSFS, it updates the P3D Navigraph cycles with no problems, is there a problem with this, as i have been a full member for several years and had no problems before, i hope someone can help as everytime i try to update and install, it come up with an error like ‘ZLIB could not decompress the stream’ this is the only programe thats giving me trouble, everything else is just fine,
thanks
D Ward

Hi,
can you try following:

1. close the Hub
  2. delete the Navigraph folder in following folder %localappdata%\Temp (completely)
  3. re-start your PC and try the update again please

Let us know, when it´s fixed or not :slight_smile:

Thank you,
Richard

Thanks for the reply (and so quick) but could you explain further how i would find the above file to delete please
Thanks
D ward

It’s not a file, it’s a folder. Enter this into your explorer line and delete this folder.

Cheers
Richard

Hi, i need more help in finding this folder, every time i type it in as it is (including the % symbols) it then just goes to a web page offering even more troubleshooting, i just havent a clue as to how to find this folder, my Navigraph Hub.exe is installed into my E: drive if this helps, could you be more spacific on to how i can locate this file please
Thanks, PS: its also happening to my PMDG 737-700 as well
D Ward

You must enter this (%localappdata%\Temp) in your File Explorer, not in the internet explorer:

After that, look for the Navigraph folder and delete this folder completely - so that this folder is not existing any longer.

After that, re-start the Hub please …

Cheers,
Richard

Hi, i just cant find this folder anywhere, could you please be more specify as to where it is please, i tried typing it
Into windows search ’ %localappdata%\Temp\Navigraph’ (win 10) and it just opens up a web page with even more troubleshooting, what drive am i looking for
Or sub folders ??? Also its the same problem with my PMDG 737-700, this will not update either
thanks
D Ward

Again, you can only open it in the File Explorer, not Internet explorer, not search, in the File Explorer please. Please look on the screenshots!

Cheers,
Richard

Says… 'Windows can’t find the folder

And thats exactly your issue - you don´t have permissions with your user to change/delete anything in this folder. So, you must give your user the correct permission but this is a windows issue. Sorry.

Cheers,
Richard

I have found a Flolder ‘Navigraph’ after just searching ‘Navigraph’ in C:/users/my name/Appdata/Local/Temp… is this the one? If so it will not let me delete it as it says i dont have permission to do so, although my profile is administrator

I have deketed the folder Navigraph in the Temp Folder, but the same is happening, i can’t instal the latest Airac, and i noticed when running the hub again and then chcking the Temp Fokder again, it has a folder Navigraph in it again… how can i resolve this
Thank D Ward

It´s correct, that the Navigraph-folder will be created via the Hub again. The question is which permission do this folder have now? Can you post a screenshot of your permissions of this folder please?

Cheers,
Richard

This is what i have in permissions, will there be an upgrade to the Navigraph Hub so as Sim based routers work? as in UK they are removing BT connections so mainly its going to be sim based,

(attachments)

Is there another workround to this problem, its really frustrating, the tech guys to the router says its your problem your end and needs to be fixed via you, surely a simple file can be downloaded, why does it have to be via the new Navigraph hub? , it just doesn’t work, please help

Hi, did you receive my attachments that you requested?

Hi,
Yes, thank you … We are investigating but it looks really an issue on our side. The permissions look good now on your system. Please be patience a little bit - it seems really an issue on our side, sorry!

Thank you,
Richard

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully, you guys will sort it. im sure you will. I’ll just sit tight and wait for an upgrade to the hub. Please let me know when this is realeased. Thanks
D Ward

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.