Cannot Update my Latest Airac cycle 2409

Hi, im wondering if there be a new Hub update going to be released soon, as in my previous posts, im having trouble with my SIM based router, that cannot update the AIRAC’s, any news would be welcome especially from the developers, as now wondering if i should take out another subscription… thanks
D Ward

Hi @daveyfly84,

Sorry for the delay in our response. There is already a release candidate with support for sim based routers which you will find in the end of this thread Zlib-header-length - #7 by CrazyIgor

There will also soon be a new official update but until then the version linked will hopefully solve your problem, if not please report back here and I will investigate further.

Kind regards,

Markus

Hi Markus, Yes, this version (1.2.8) seems to work with my SIM based router, i have tried it several times and has loaded the latest AIRAC Cycle as well as the PMDG Airac cycle too, well done, I will be looking forward to the Hub update, and to test the next AIRAC Cycle, thanks
Dave Ward

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.