Can get no altitude and speed in flightplan integration in the boeing 747-8 in fs 2020

Thanks that we can now a simbrief flightplan into de FS 2020 Boeing 747-400.
The only problem i have is tha i can see nog speed and flightlevel in my plan. I tried also with de boeging 787 in fs 2020 but i have the same problem.

Do i somthing wrong? I used your latest mail where you announcd that we can now use de simbrief flightplan into de Boeing 747-8 and other plans.

Can any one tell me what i doing wrong??
Best Regards
Louis van der Tuin
Holland

Hi, I am not sure which altitude and flight level you are referring to. Can you post a screenshot?

Thanks,

Dear Simbrief Developer,

Thanks for youre respons on my mail from 23 oktober.

I send the foto’s from my FMC wich I have programmed for a flight from Eham to EGLL programmed en downloaded from Simbrief.

As you see that I have no speed an Altitude in my program wich I have when I programm a fligt In de Boeing 737-800 from PMDG. That works always perfect.

The Boeing 747-400 is still my favorite plain en I like to make flights also in this plan with a good flightplan from Simbrief.

Mayby I do something wrong but I followd the mail I get from Navigraph :# Simbrief Now Integrated With MSFS 787, 747, and CJ4

and did everything excact as you discribe in the mail.

I hope that you cant tell my what I am doing wrong en hope you can help me to get the whole flightplan into the FMC.

I was so glad that I can finely make a good flight in the 747 in FS 2020 but it don’t succeed till now.

I tried is also on the 787 but it was the same problem.

I hope to here from you soon.

Best Regards

Louis

Groningen Holland

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows

Sorry I forgot photo 7

As you can see no ZWF no crz alt, res and cost index that’s wy I have no speed and alt

Best Regards

Louis

Hi…

In the FMC\INIT REF\PERF INIT , double click on the ZFW to enter calculated ZFW. You should now have speed/altitude on waypoints in LEGS.

Cheers
Ian

Hi IAn,

Thanks for the very quick response.

I will try it and let you know.

Best Regards,

Louis van der Tuin
Diamantlaan 45-34
9743 BA Groningen (holland)
mob : 06-15365292
email : louis737@ziggo.nl

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your support!!! It works perfect now I can now make a good flight with the Simbrief Flightplan and with my most favorite plane.

I made a perfect flight to Londen and a perfect landing.

I hope PMDG will release the 747-8 again for FS 2020 and i am not the only one.

Then flying will bring much more extra pleasure.
But now it brings also much pleasure.

I want to say also that Navigraph is a very good partner to fly. I like it very much. I am a member of FSGG, Flight Simulator Groep Groningen, and the most members using Navigraph. I use it a lot of years and like it very much.

You do good work with this application.

Go on with te good work.

Best Regards and have a good (fly) weekend,

Louis van der Tuin
Diamantlaan 45-34
9743 BA Groningen

email : louis737@ziggo.nlLouis van der Tuin

Diamantlaan 45-34
9743 BA Groningen
email : louis737@ziggo.nl