Annotations in Navigraph Charts

I updated my navigraph, but I am not seeing the tools at the top that are described such as the pen. Please advise.

hallo , same here for me

You can only use it in the chart view.

Not showing up for me either. There is no pen icon.
(I updated the Navigraph Charts app today through the App Store, expecting to see this feature show up.)

SOLVED for me at least:
I found that despite loading the updated app, I also had to update my iPad’s IOS.

Once that was done, I looked in the APP store again and there was another updated CHARTS app.
Now the pencil appears.

With the airport charts page loaded, and using the pen, moving the chart to better your view cannot be done with the mouse. ie center button to move map. This option is gone as only the pen uses all mouse functions. Zooming out, and moving the mouse to a different location, again zooming in then moves the map. Was this intended?

Hallo, the SIM must be running ? I still don’t see the pen and the other icons in the top bar, how can be activated? Thanks

I forgot to mention that I am on PC

Hello everyone!

In order to use the new annotations feature, you need to verify that:

• The app is on version at least 8.33.0 (See the settings page)
  • You are viewing a chart or an OFP

If you are not on 8.33.0 and there is no update for the Charts app according to your app store, please be patient and wait it out! We have told both Apple and Google to roll the update out to everyone in all countries, but it may take them some time to do so.

Updating the OS is not necessary for this update. Doing so might clear some cache on your device though, which could result in the new update showing up! Restarting the device should have the same effect in that scenario, but in some cases, you do need to wait for Apple or Google to update their servers in your area.

Also note: This update is released on all platforms! That includes:

• Web
  • Desktop (macOS, Windows)
  • Android
  • iOS / iPadOS
  • MSFS In-game panel

If you don’t see the update in your browser, make sure to force a reload of the page to clear any cache stored on your computer.

Kind Regards,
Malte

It works on my PC version of Navigraph Charts. :slight_smile: Of course you can draw with your mouse.

Works just fine on PC

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.