Ading airways when manually creating a flightplan

Really sorry if it is explained somewhere else, but I haven’t been able to find it.
The issue:
When using the app to create a flightplan manually, the only way to make the airways show up in the flightplan is by selecting a waypoint in that airway and the emediate next. For a short leg, it is ok, but if you are going through a series of 10-12 waypoints of the same airway, makes the process ethernal and tedious… Because if you select a waypoint and them the third or fourth or the twelve next (in the same airway) it will come up as direct, not through the airway.
The question
Is there any way I can select a waypoint in an airway and the last waypoint I need of that airway and the app will show the airway name between both istead of direct?
Thanks a lot
Antonio

Hi Antonio,

Welcome.

Try entering the entry waypoint, airway, exit waypoint into Type route box.

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Ian

thank you very much indeed for the welcome.

Your suggestion works, thank you. Good enough to keep me going.
May I suggest however, if you guys are ever in the mod to make here an improvement, it would be very nice and handy to be able to click on the exit way point and have the airway automatically inserted instead of DCT. Definitively a nice to have, not a must have. Alternatively, this trick may help others if it is made more “officially” public (a tutorial video that includes it or something of the like).

As for me, I’m happy with your tip to carry on.

Cheers

A

Hi Antonio,

You are welcome.

We are developing a new Charts version for which your suggestion will certainly be considered.

Cheers
Ian