Add more languages to the website

Best regards. I am very grateful to have this subscription with you. I am Colombian and I have always lived next to aviation since I was a child. What a nice company you have. The only thing is the language. My question is if you can one day make the page in several languages, in my case Spanish. It is necessary to better understand this incredible educational platform. Thank you very much.

Hello! Welcome to our forum and thanks for posting in English.

What page are you referring to? We use English in all areas because of many reasons:

• English is the standard language within international aviation
  • The vast majority of our users know English
  • A big part of that majority has English as their first language
  • None of our team members know other languages well enough to maintain another website language

It is simply not feasible for us to support any additional languages, at least not with the team’s current size. If you are using Chrome, you can easily translate the contents of our websites using the built-in translation tools! This is of course not possible in our desktop applications though.

Kind Regards,
Malte

It is simply not feasible for us to support more languages, at least not with the current size of the team. If you use Chrome, you can easily translate the content of our websites with the built-in translation tools. Of course, this is not possible in our desktop applications.

Best regards,

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.