Zibo 737-700U not updating navdata

I have looked everywhere for information regarding the Zibo 737-700U and i have come across topics from forums that don’t entirely cover my problem. For some strange reason my Zibo 737-700 does not recognize the new airac cycle. I have everything mapped accordingly in the data manager (even the default laminar 737-800 has the updated nav data). Every aircraft I own has updated nav data except the Zibo 737. I have followed instructions closely from topics in the navigraph forums but I don’t get any results. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi Dave,

I downloaded the Zibo 737-700U and the FMC showed NAV DATA OUT OF DATE. The X-Plane 11.50(11.50+) dataset used by the Zibo Mod , had been updated to AIRAC 2107.

There was an issue with the Zibo 737-800X, where the FMC showed NAV DATA OUT OF DATE, even though it had been updated. Please see FMS data not working for ZIBO mod 737 - #4 by Tony31841. An updated version was issued by Zibo to fix it.

Maybe the Zibo 737-700U needs a similar updated version. I suggest you speak with the Zibo 737-700U maintainers.

See also Navigraph didn't update the Zibo 738? - ZIBO B738-800 modified - X-Plane.Org Forum

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,

Thank you very much for the help. I visited this forums and didn’t know there was a zibo updater, however i did see a comment in the xplane forum link that the 737-700 and 900 haven’t been updated. That may be the problem. I tried using the zibo updater to update the 737-700 and opened xplane, the “nav data out of date” message still appeared on the FMC. I’m guessing this is more of a Zibo issue, since no other aircraft shows de outdated nav data message.
I’ve contacted the developers via the facebook group to see if there is a fix or an update for the 700 and 900 coming soon.
Again, thank you for your help and I will reply if there is a fix on the Zibo 700.

Hi Dave,

You are welcome.

Hope it gets resolved.

Cheers
Ian