Hello Navigraph Support,
I am currently experiencing a login issue with Navigraph Charts on all standalone applications.
I can successfully sign in and use Navigraph Charts through a web browser, so my account and credentials appear to be working correctly.
However, I am unable to stay signed in on:
When I click “Sign In,” the authentication page opens and I can log in successfully. The application then appears to open normally for about 1–2 seconds, but immediately returns to the “Sign In” page.
This happens repeatedly, so I am currently only able to use Navigraph Charts through the browser version.
Could you please check whether there is an authentication or account-related issue affecting my account or the standalone applications?
I can provide screenshots, a screen recording, application versions, device information, or logs if needed.
Thank you for your help.
Hello,
Many apologies for the delay in replying to you.
Can you check if the same behavior happens on a different browser, Firefox, Zen or Brave.
If you are still seeing issues remaining logged in, please contact account@navigraph.com and we will take a closer look on the account level.
Thank you
I am still having the same problem with any browser. I already sent an email to the address you provided, and I was told to start a topic on the forum because support couldn’t resolve the issue directly there. And now, you’re telling me to send an email again… I don’t know what to do anymore; you aren’t able to solve my problem. I won’t be able to renew my subscription until this is resolved.
As I said, the problem isn’t with the browser, but with the applications—whether on a phone or on multiple PCs. The web version opens directly in the browser.
I have responded to your Zendesk ticket with advice there. Apologies for jumping between there and here.
Copying the advice here as well,
- Uninstall the apps and make sure the local storage is deleted. I’m not sure whether you use the iOS app or Android (or both!), however make sure that the local storage is deleted when you uninstall.
- Make sure those devices are all signed out from your Navigraph account. You’ll find that on the Devices page of your account.
- Download and install the Charts app and install.
- Sign in