Unable to log into AeroNav using Navigraph

Hello, I have been trying to log into gng.aero-nav.com recently but have had no success. Every time I verify through Navigraph and VATSIM Connect, it redirects me back to the GNG home page, still logged out.

I have tried this on three different devices, cleared my cache and tried using a VPN, but to no avail. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Also I see this page after logging into my Navigraph account which I’ve never seen before. ‘Pressing here’ leads me to Navigraph account verification.

Sorry if this is the wrong category, not sure where else to post this

Hello,

Can you try clearing your browser cookies and try to log in again. (Clear browsing data for as far back as possible).

Thanks

Hi, still having the same issue. Seems I cannot access any AeroNav services which require a Navigraph login.

Hi there,

Apologies, can you try again, please? We made a fix on our end.

Thanks,