Unable to generate FPL

Each time I click on “Generate”, the page is greyed out and nothing happens. I noted some javascript errors.

It’s new. I generated FPL as late as yesterday.

Hi, I suspect this might be related to a browser add-on perhaps. I couldn’t reproduce it in Firefox.

Have you installed any add-ons or plugins lately? For example, an Ad Blocker or something else that has access to or can modify web pages?

It might be worth temporarily disabling any add-ons you have installed to see if that helps. If you do identify the add-on that was causing this, please let us know as well so we can investigate further! Failing that, trying a different browser will probably get things working for you in the mean time at least.

Best regards,

I had the same issue, found that my password manager was messing with your JS. But it was working fine before your last update.

Interesting, thanks for the info. Are you able to tell which part of the JS specifically it is messing with?

Can you recall how long ago it was working? There have been a few updates to SimBrief over the past months.

Also, what password manager are you using if you don’t mind telling? Feel free to DM it to me if you’d prefer.

Cheers,