Suggestion - Refresh Flights Tab When Dragging Down

My setup

iPad 8th Gen - iOS 16.2
iPhone SE - iOS 16.2

What I expected to happen.

I was hoping this would naturally see itself included in the v8 beta, but it doesn’t appear so.
I tend to do my flight planning outside of the iOS application (usually in a web browser on the PC at charts.navigraph.com). This is usually because I import from a file on a PC my friend has sent me as we use a shared cockpit and he has generated the SimBrief flight plan.

When you have the flights tab open in the iOS application, you cannot refresh it. I expect to update the flight on my PC and then refresh the flights list to see it, which naturally I expect to do swiping down (which it does animate). From there I would expect the list to refresh - but it doesn’t. I’m not sure if that is a bug, or just not implemented. I either have to restart the app or click ‘New Flight’ and then unload t and delete the new flight which forces a refresh of the list.

What actually happened

Swiping down on the flights tab on the list of flights does not refresh it, when I expect it should.

It’s a small QOL thing but maybe quite a simple addition. Great work with the rest of the app so far.

1 Like

Hi,

This sounds like an excellent QoL feature especially on phones and tablets. We will make this possible.

Regards,

Stephen

This has been implemented and will be released along with the full, non-beta version of the mobile app within the next 24 hours. Thank you for the feedback!

Kind Regards,
Malte

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.