STAR's MISSING_UMMS RWY31L

Hey guys!

At Minsk Airport (UMMS) all STARS for Runway 31L are missing. Any fix for the issue?

Thank you for your help!

Hi,
no we can´t fix this because it´s an outdated scenery in the MSFS. UMMS has two runways in real life 13R/31L and 13L/31R

In the sim, you have only 13R/31L available

The problem now is, that the sim logic suppress ALL arrivals, when a terminal procedure can´t be assigned to a runway. Means in our case - we have all the arrivals included (for all runways) but due the logic in the sim, the sim will not shown it and you can´t select it.

Sorry, that´s not in our hand - Minsk is not the only one, where runway idents are missing or wrong to the real-life. Please report the missing runway to ASOBO/MS. As soon as they add the runway, you will immediately see the terminal procedures (because they are still included).

Cheers,
Richard

Hello!

Thank you for your reply!

I dont use MSFS. Im using P3Dv5.2 for over a year now with a Scenery that has two Runways. I’ve been flying to Minsk about once a week for the past year, and all previous Nav-Cycles had all procedures for both Runways, in either directions. Nothing was missing. But starting with Airac 2110 and now 2111, Procedures for Runway 31L/13R are missing. In all previous cycles over the last year they were present.

Besides that, Procedures only for Runway 31R/13L are available in the currect cycle. Exactly that Runway which is NOT available in MSFS. And again, I dont even use MSFS, I use P3Dv5.2.

Best regards,
Christoph

Hi Christoph,
sorry but have posted it in the MSFS Navdata category therefore. Also, you don’t told us which addon you use.

What addon do you use?
Please can you make a screenshot?

Thank you,
Richard

Hello Richard!

Oohh, Im sorry - That was my mistake, I didn’t realize I posted into the wrong category. Please apologize!

The UMMS Airport Scenery is Freeware from Simmershome, it’s an excellent Scenery and fully up to date: Minsk Airports – SIMMERSHOME

My Sim is: P3Dv5.2.

My AddOns where I use the Navigraph Airac-Cycles on are the following:
-) SimBrief
-) Pfpx
-) Feelthere Embraer E-Jets E170/175/190/195 v3
-) PMDG 737NGX (NGXu)
-) Majestic Dash8-Q400
-) FlightSimLabs A319/320-X/321-X

All of them are missing the procedures for Runway 31L/13R at UMMS. As far as Im aware the issue started with Airac 2110 and is still present with 2111 at the moment. If I remember correctly, in Airac 2108/09 the procedures (SID/STAR for Runway 31L/13R at UMMS) were still available.

Thank you very much for your help, much appreciated!

Best regards,
Christoph

Hello Richard!

Do you need more information in order to be able to solve the issue?

Best regards,
Christoph

Hi Christoph,
the answer is very simple now - runway 13R/31L is closed till end of January 2022 according the notams and therefore no procedures (at least STARs - possible that the SIDs will be also disabled in the next cycle) for this runway:

Here the official notams from UMMS:

O0910/21 NOTAMR O0671/21
Q) UMMV/QMRLC/IV/NBO/A /000/999/5353N02802E005
A) UMMS B) 2110180747 C) 2201311800
E) RWY 13R/31L CLSD

Cheers,
Richard

Hello Richard!

Thank you very much for resolving the issue! I knew from the Notams that the Runway 31L/13R is closed, but I didnt know thats the reason why the procedures are missing. Cause in the past, Runway 31L/13R has been closed as well, but procedures were available from the corresponding cycle at that time. Nevertheless, I just hope the procedures will be available again once Runway 31L/13R is reopened again!

Thank you very much for your help and your patience, much appreciated!

Yours,
Christoph

Hi Christoph,
according the NOTAMS, the runways are closed since 18.10.2021, so all before 2110 the procedures were included, what you confirmed.
The procedures should be back with 2201 or 2202.

Cheers
Richard

1 Like

Thank you for the great support! :slight_smile:

Best regards!

Yours,
Christoph

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.