STARS at KORD

I have seen an old post from 2020 about the STAR arrivals at KORD, I have the latest AIRAC installed, but I still don’t see any STAR arrivals at KORD, is this still a limitation in the SIM that can’t be corrected?

Would be interesting from what sim do you speak here? When you mean the MSFS than yes, this issue exists since day one and is nit be fixed. Its due the outdated stock scenery (missing runways).

Cheers
Richard

Yes, it is MSFS, I appreciate your response, hopefully they fix it soon, it makes it difficult to use vatsim to fly there, i try to avoid trips there using vatsim, which is a shame as that area is online quite a bit

A fast option would be the FSDT KORD scenery. Its not free but contain all runways and you can immediately use all STARs and approaches because you have they still in your database.

Cheers
Richard

If i were to download that scenery it would then work with Navigraph for the STARS? or is there something I need to do to update the data?

No, you should immediately see the procedures, because the data are still included in our cycle but the sim disable it due the missing runway issue.

One thing:
Please be sure, that you have the latest Navigraph Navdata Center v1.0.5 installed. That the only thing … It’s not for the data, its more for your correct ordering in your scenery file.

Cheers
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.