Some of the navigation charts of madrid are not updated

Hello, today airac has been updated and in madrid some STAR cards don’t appear updated, others do, I have reinstalled navigraph in windows but it didn’t work.

Hi,

That is the effective from date, not the best before date. The charts can be current despite an old date since charts only are redrawn when there are changes applied to that procedure.

To report incorrect charts you should provide a reference from the spanish AIP that highlights the discrepancy.

Kind regards,

Stephen

I see. I cannot reproduce, I get the Prado 3D chart and not 2D. So it seems to be some local cache issue.

Could you first uninstall the old app, and then install the new one from our website?

Regards,

Stephen

I have reinstalled several times including the cache and I still get the same problems.

1 Like

The new STARS for LEMD charts are missing in the desktop application, the ingame panel works fine. The new STARS are properly named, but when opening the char, still shows the old ones.

For example, the application shows the ADUXO2D STAR and you can select it, but when opening the chart (10-2D) it shows the old ADUXO1D.

Hi,

We’re investigating.

Regards,

Stephen

Today I reinstalled and it works, thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.