Size characters maps

I normally use Navigraph maps while flying. Since a couple of days the characters on the map have been displayed very small and if I enlarge the map the character remains small and does not enlarge. Any advice please. Thanks in advance.
Gianni Nanino

Hello Gianni! Thank you for posting.

Do you by any chance use a 4k monitor? Due to limitations that we do not control, we cannot scale the map for larger screens inside the simulator.

Kind Regards,
Malte

I use a 4k monitor and VR but in both the characters are too small; as I said, in the past, I saw bigger characters, is only in recent time that it’s very difficult to read the cities on the map

Hmm. They’ve become smaller? In that case, it is not something that we have done but rather something that the simulator itself has changed. We do have buttons that enable you to scale the rest of the interface, but we currently have no way of setting the scale of things on the map.

Apologies for this inconvenience! Rest assured that we would/will fix this if we ever find a workaround for the limitations that the sim puts upon us.

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hello again Gianni! I have a little surprise for you.

If you’d like, you can try this not-yet-released version of the panel that should be scaling the map correctly for high-resolution screens.

navigraph-ingamepanels-charts.zip (39.8 KB)

Please give me a shout if you do try it and if you can confirm that it works as expected!

Kind Regards,
Malte