Simlink either for both XP 11 and XP 12

Hello. I would like to point out that the latest SimLink update updated my XP11 but not my XP12. Everything works for now, but I think something needs to be done, because the app menu clearly states that “The Navigraph Simlink plugin is not updated into the simulator below, X-Plane 12”. In previous updates everything worked perfectly. Thanks in advance. Francesco Marazzi

Hi…

Welcome.

Please see Simlink no flight found on server - #2 by vishalahir

Cheers
Ian

Thanks, I’ll do it as soon as possible.

Best Regads

Francesco Marazzi

I apologize for bothering you again, but the link you sent me, in my opinion, is not correct. In fact, fortunately, everything works on the XP11 and XP 12 platforms. I’ve got NO PROBLEM for now. The problem lies in the fact that the exe file responsible for the update ONLY updated XP11 and not XP12. This could create problems in the future, I imagine. I am wrong? The previous times the double update worked fine. Thanks for the attention.

Francesco Marazzi

Hi Francesco ,

We are working on a new release which should address the issue of XP12 not being detected automatically in Simlink. That is what the link was about.

I am glad you have resolved the issue.

Cheers
Ian

OK, thanks for your kind reply. Anyway the previuos times it decteted, just to explain completely.
Cheers
Francesco