Simbrief/efb fénix A320

Good afternoon, can someone help me because I have a higher zfw in the efb of the fenix a320 compared to the simbrief? There is always a lot of discrepancy, I attach photos

Thank you in advance

Hi, make sure you are using the official Fenix airframe for SimBrief:

It would have also been helpful to see the whole EFB, including the actual values for the fuel and cargo (which were cut off on the right in your screenshot).

Otherwise, I do not see any issues with your SimBrief data files. If you still have this issue, please reach out to Fenix support.

Best regards,

thanks for your prompt response. I attach a photo with charge and fuel, I have this updated airframe

These values do not match any of your recent SimBrief flights. Make sure you are clicking “(Re)import from SimBrief” in the EFB after you generate a new SimBrief OFP.

If it still isn’t matching, consider submitting a support ticket to Fenix. This does not seem to be a SimBrief issue.

Best regards,

It could be due to the msf configuration itself in the sim (weight and balance), it seems that there may be some discrepancy with the weight and balance of the game itself… I am referring to this tab in the attached photo that appears in msfs. Thanks in advance.

I do not believe advanced add-ons such as Fenix are compatible with the built-in weight and balance of the game.

You need to contact Fenix support for questions about this I’m afraid.

Best regards,

And could you tell me how to bypass the game’s mass and balance settings? thank you so much .

Tank so much!!!

i have no fenix a320 profile inside simbrief. How can i get this profile?

Please see SimBrief Profiles - Fenix Simulations A320 Add-Ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator | Flightsim.to

Cheers
Ian