Semc msv1a (macas vor 1a) sid

In Navdata, waypoint MSV/08 has been put at 210deg 8 miles from MSV instead of 030deg as shown on chart

Hi,
I have checked the MSV1A in the WT CJ4 but I can´t reproduce it - here the leg page in the FMC:

You see very clear, the legs - RW02 on hdg 198 to MSV → hdg 034 to MSV8 → hdg 334 to D008L.

Also on the ND - no turn back or wrong position of the MSV8:

… and also inflight - no wrong waypoint/turn or similar else:

So it must be any other reason on your system, but the data seems to be correct.
Cheers,
Richard

Thanks for looking … I was in the FBW A320Neo which showed MSV8 in the opposite direction. I’ll check in the WT CJ4.

Having 3859 beyond MSV also seemed strange …

Nic

| NAVData FMS Data Developer
February 27 |

• | - |

Hi,
I have checked the MSV1A in the WT CJ4 but I can´t reproduce it - here the leg page in the FMC:

You see very clear, the legs - RW02 on hdg 198 to MSV → hdg 034 to MSV8 → hdg 334 to D008L.

Also on the ND - no turn back or wrong position of the MSV8:

… and also inflight:

So it must be any other reason on your system, but the data seems to be correct.
Cheers,
Richard

This is due the requirements of this departure, that you REALLY pass MSV at 3900ft or above. The first leg is a “course to altitude” 3860ft - which is short before MSV. But this point is depending on the speed of the aircraft and can´t be viewed better on the ND. This point is necessary but has nothing todo with the following legs after MSV.

Cheers,
Richard

PS: the FBW A320 (stable version) uses still the in-game flight management which is not very usefully and full of bugs. But also FBW is working on an own flight management and what I know is, that the experimental version still uses this flight management which works much, much, much better (equal to the WT flight management) than the MSFS one.

Thanks for that.

I was on the experimental FBW and it shows some strange things sometimes, but didn’t expect to see such an 180deg error in a plot on the ND.

Just going to look at CJ4 now …

Nic