Saving a profile from within Simbrief

After having selected an aircraft from “Aircraft Type” and “Airframe” when planning for a new flight, how can I save this data so that I can select it later from “saved aircraft”?

Thanks for helping me out.

Hans

Hi Hans,

Are you asking about how to create your own saved airframes? If you create a new airframe on the Saved Airframes page, it can then be selected on the Flight Options page when creating a flight.

To make it quicker to choose one of your Saved Airframes, you can select them directly from the “Variant or Airframe” box. In other words, you do not need to select an “Aircraft Type” first, simply leave it blank and skip directly to the “Variant or Airframe” box to choose from your saved airframes:

Best regards,

Thanks for this info. My problem is, however, that the by me required airframe hasn’t been saved, yet. Here is what I do. From the Aircraft Type I select the Airbus A320-200, then in the available selections I select one of the two available Fenix variations and this one I like to add to my saved airframes. Unfortunately I could not find an option to save this. I may have completely overlooked how to accomplish this. I hope you can shed some light on it. Thanks a lot beforehand

Hi, to create a saved airframe, this can be done from the Saved Airframes page.

In SimBrief, simply click “Saved Airframes”, then “New Airframe”, then choose the desired aircraft type (A320, Fenix CFM/IAE airframe). Set any custom options (registration, etc) as you’d like, then click “Save Airframe” at the top.

When you create a new flight, your saved airframe will now be selectable in the list.

Best regards,

Thanks a lot. I tried to create such an airframe from within the new flight page. Thanks again.

Hans

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.