QualityWings Bae 146 not updating Cycle 2111?

The cycle 2111 shows 100% download in the Navigraph Manager but freezes at the end of the download for a while then the download icon disappears yet the cycle still shows cycle 2010. All other aircraft download and display 2111 in green. What might be wrong?

1 Like

Mine is doing the same thing cant figure it out.

1 Like

Same here with my 2111 Cycle Update … all other updates are fine including QW787. My workaround to my QW757 non-update was to copy files from QW787 Navdata to QW757 Navdata Folder. Frustrating. Hopefully fixed for 2111 or at least 2112. I fly my QW757 the most.

Another workaround … probably best is to manually download and update through the FMS Updates. Navigraph

We are investigating. In the meantime as suggested please use
Navdata Manual Installation for QualityWings - The Ultimate 757 Collection

Cheers
Ian

Thanks Ian. The Manual Installation worked.

Cheers,
David Bourne

I would but can’t find where to download the 787 or the 757 files. It used to be very easy, now I can’t find the manual download files. Since the merger of SimBrief I’ve had problems. Just glad it isn’t just me. Mike

Hi Mike,

You will find them at:

which gets you
QualityWings - The Ultimate 757 Collection and QualityWings - The Ultimate 787 Collection

Cheers
Ian

@Ian thanks for the continuing follow-up and work around. Have we sourced the issue for this month’s update to be correct for the next cycle?

Cheers,
David Bourne

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.