Project Magenta data not updated to latest Cycle

As the subject Cycle shows, the PM databases have not been updated to Cycle 2213.
I tried a Manual Download, and the data was old.
Also, in my CDU, after updating, the NAV DATA Active Days are not updated either.

Please let me know when the above have been corrected.

Thank you.

Hi,
sorry for the delay of this answer. I will check it and of course fix it if needed. Keep you inform here, so this topic will be open, till its fixed

Cheers & thank you
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I have posted that the PM NAV Data is not being updated to new Cycles, was told it will be fixed and that my topic would not be closed, but unfortunately I have received no further updates and my topic was closed.

Oh, sorry you´re absolutely right my fault … big sorry.
I will check it immediately and will update the data - sorry … standby please and thanks for the hint again!

Sorry,
Richard

Hi again,
we have updated the files now - the PM files should be 2213 now. Please can you check it too …

Thank you very much and again, sorry for the delay
Richard

Hi, I downloaded via the FMS Manager and the Cycle dates in the CDU seem correct now, so I guess the Nav Data has been updated, thank you!

Perfect, yes - when you see the correct AIRAC number all is good :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience and your feedback - have a nice day,
Richard

Thank you and please do not forget PM again for the next Cycle January the 25th :blush:

Sent: 16 January 2023 15:03
To: stamatis.vellis@otenet.gr
Reply to: incoming+765f2c93aa494a85f8aafaf146f4e869@navigraph1.discoursemail.com
Subject: [Navigraph] [FMS Data/General] Project Magenta data not updated to latest Cycle

|

• |

| NAVData FMS Data Developer
January 16 |

• | - |

Perfect, yes - when you see the correct AIRAC number all is good :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience and your feedback - have a nice day,
Richard

It was a scripting issue - the files were built on time but the following copy script in our workflow failed for some reason without any output. Was an script bug which is fixed now (thanks for your report :slight_smile: )

Cheers
Richard

Great! :+1:

Sent: 16 January 2023 15:56
To: stamatis.vellis@otenet.gr
Reply to: incoming+418d1aa41e486b31101fdf8b83eacc0b@navigraph1.discoursemail.com
Subject: [Navigraph] [FMS Data/General] Project Magenta data not updated to latest Cycle

|

• |

| NAVData FMS Data Developer
January 16 |

• | - |

Falcon2000:

do not forget PM again for the next Cycle January the 25th

It was a scripting issue - the files were built on time but the following copy script in our workflow failed for some reason without any output. Was an script bug which is fixed now (thanks for your report :slight_smile:)

Cheers
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.