I have4 reinstalled 5 times and each time i get a different error
This is likely a Windows System issue on your machine.
Please install both Visual C++ Redistributables as per
FAQ - FMS Error “api-ms-win-ctr-runtime-l1-1-0.dll” or “(0xc000007b)”
Please let us know how you get on.
4 posts were split to a new topic: Simlink Login Issue
Thank you for upload the error screenshot, from your details its looks like a basic component was not installed properly into your system, which is required for Simlink to run.
Please follow below troubleshoot points to fix this issue,
- Close running Simulators.
- Click on the Windows Start button and go to the Setting option.
- In the Setting window go to “Apps”.
- In-App list you can find “Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable” as per the red mark box in the image.
- Click on Redistributable and click on the “Modify” option to repair it.
- Do “Repair” for the second Redistributable also.
- Now run the Simlink, it will run normally.
NOTE: In case Redistributable not found in the Apps list then please, uninstall and install Simlink again Simlink installer automatically installs all required components.
Please let us know if you face an issue after following the above troubleshooting points.
Ahir Vishal D.